Unit of Study Reflection Paper and PowerPoint

Hey everyone! This is the link to my unit reflection PowerPoint and paper:

My Unit of Study Folder

This will tell you some about the unit of study I created, the technology and apps used, and my thoughts about it.



Sadly google slides does not do the correct formatting or voice over for the PowerPoint. So you will have to download it in order to view it correctly and hear my lovely voice ;)  For some reason on the fourth slide you have to click to continue, but the rest are automatic

Hope you enjoy!

Comments

  1. Hi Sharon, thank you for sharing. You did an amazing Job, I especially like the pictures of things you created.
    Excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work!! I think that the improvements will definitely make your unit of study so much better! Really wanted to hear your voice, but I don't have PowerPoint.. But I'm sure it was great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really amazing work here, Sharon! Just today, Isaac asked how many minutes were in a day and it was a great teaching moment of multiplication. And at the store, there was sparkling water bottles on sale for $0.33 and so I put some in the cart and to watch Alicia group them and multiply instead of just add- YES! - Math mommy doing something right! I just thought of those two instances today since you were saying you wanted to incorporate more real world learning in applying multiplication concepts. I likes your project an dhow technology and learning did a beautiful dance together. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why a Rubric is not a Rubik's Cube